Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED, Dreaming Plug etc

From: Peter Fitzgerald-Morris <pfm@glass.jecsystems.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 10:35:00
Subject: IED, Dreaming Plug etc
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello All,

First of all let me add my congratulations to IED for 10 years on this
group. This makes him a bona-fide oldie. In my `5 Years Ago' article
I've just written for the next HOMEGROUND I had occaision to refer to
him, or his alter ego Andrew Marvick twice, and I was going to refer
to him as the `eminence grise' of gaffa. But then it occurred to me
that his hair may not yet be in quite the same state as my beard! Andy
- I settled for `eminence not quite yet grise', and hope you don't
want to thump me!

HOMEGROUND is 14 years old this May. Issue 57 is almost complete, and
should be out during that month.

About the `Dreaming Plug'. Our friends Pami and Paul have managed to
tape DP versions of Kate's - and other stuff. Has anyone else done
this?

Non-Kate Matter: The BBS I now use is closing down, and I'm looking
for alternative internet access. I'm trying out Delphi, but am not
impressed by their surcharges for slow local connections or non-credit
card billing. This increases their basic c10/month to c21.20/month
including VAT. I've had some blurb from Compuserve, and their c6.50/
month basic charge with no surcharge for local access or direct debit
billing seems very attractive. Anyone any comments on Compuserve or
alternativeinternet access. Email me if you don't want to bung up the
works with non-Kate stuff.Thanks.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  pfm@glass.jecsystems.com      H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

--- Blue Wave/DOS v2.20 [NR]
TGA/Jec Data Comms