Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dreaming Plug REPOST please

From: "Xenu's Sister" <vickie@miso.wwa.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 23:18:41 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Dreaming Plug REPOST please
To: NinthWaver <ninthwaver@aol.com>
Beware: of Scientology and Diantetics
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com
Web: http://miso.wwa.com/~vickie/

On 19 Apr 1996, NinthWaver wrote:

> Yes, and please repost the blueprints to the Cloudbusting Machine, and the
> map to the location of the hill in the Vale of the White Horse where one
> may run up and make a deal with God!

Do you mind sharing with the rest of us the reason for your
continuing ridicule of the Dreaming Plug? I was the one who
first reported the effect, so I'm in a good position to say
that it really works, and can be quite dramatic (especially
on a song like "Rocket's Tail").

If you don't want to try it for yourself, fine, but you're
beginning to sound a bit ignorant, considering that lots of
other people *have* tried it and found it works.

Vickie