Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Coming out of the Shadows

From: mplskyle@aol.com (MPLSkyle)
Date: 14 Apr 1996 19:37:14 -0400
Subject: Re: Coming out of the Shadows
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

hi all - first off thanks to everybody who sent me email about the demos &
vids - i really appreiciate it.  secondly - wow - all these D&D players,
too bad we're all spread out around the country, we could have our own
little KaTemas party fighting evil Wizards & Dragons.  (that is if i even
remember how - it's been soooo long).

now - the real purpose of my post;

HELP!!!

what can anyone tell me about the track the KaTe does on the Alan Stivell
album AGAIN???  does she contribute to it greatly?  is it a duet?  does
she sing bv's?  what kind of song is it? what's the meaning of life?  is
it a great track?  indespensible?

thanks in advance for any help you can provide me......

kyle
"....you won't burn - you won't bleed - confess to me girl - Go down....."