Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Deaming Plug

From: chrisw@miso.wwa.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 96 01:20:39 GMT
Subject: Re: Deaming Plug
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

>A fan of ANNIE? Really? "The sun'll come out - tomorrow! Betch your bottom
>dollar that tomorrow - blah blah blah -"
>
>What that has to do about our beloved snortin' goddess, I'll never know!

   Pay no attention to this bozo. According to my count, there are maybe
3 hours left on his latest "10 free hours AOL offer". He's been here under
several different names. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, and
suggesting that he sinply doesn't like paying for his AOL usage. The
other possibility is that he keeps getting "TOSed" from AOL for being
a jerk. As one AOL account can have five different names, who knows
what sort of things this person has done. All I know is that he comes
here and insults people in a particularly witless manner and posts
really bad poetry.

   Discussion of talented, innovative female singer/songwriters is always
welcome (up to the point where it exceeds Kate traffic.)