Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A little light, shining...

From: t130227@proffa.cc.tut.fi (Tikkanen Sami)
Date: 12 Apr 1996 01:40:36 +0300
Subject: Re: A little light, shining...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In <316a55ac.882573@aksv01> pdCampbell@goodyear.com (pDaleCampbell) writes:

>Driving in to work today through the morning fog, listening to
>_The_Ninth_Wave_...

>   *S*H*E*  *R*E*A*L*L*Y*  *I*S* !!!

>Goodness; here it is 1996, and "Jig of Life" still sends chills down my spine!

>___                                               pdcampbell@goodyear.com
> |  "Love between the ugly                                  The UnderToad
> |/     is the most beautiful love of all"-Todd             pDaleCampbell
> |\ "I think you're all completely mad"-Kate (to her fans)

	Oh my, that's a nice one... Now you made me listen to it once
	again before falling asleep.

	Little lights off, lay down, headphones on, hit play, close eyes
	and float

	... enter KaTeWorld ...

	go deeper and deeper

	pass out somewhere inside Hello Earth and be Over America...

	Peek-a-boo and snap back to the sweet morning fog

	Mmm mm mmm, yes yes yesss...

	D'you know what? I think I'll hit the bed now! :)

		- Sami Tikkanen