Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sweater Song

From: Goddess in Training <rrosen@falcon.cc.ukans.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 17:54:49 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: The Sweater Song
To: lovehounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

The song about the Sweater (the girl obsessing about the sweater, that
is, not the Laurie Anderson one) is by Meryn Caddell. I've got the CD at
home, but I can't remember the title of the CD off the top of my head. (I
*think* it may be _Angel Food for Thought_, but that could be her other CD.)

Renee Rosen
rrosen@falcon.cc.ukans.edu       	      "If a car is a phallic symbol,
Goddess in Training                            are fuzzy dice the testicles?"
Astrud and Astarte on irc
LadyGodiva on the DivWeb                            	--Arthur Lauritsen
http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~rrosen