Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Phoenix broadcast!

From: nudeadguy@aol.com (NudeAdGuy)
Date: 8 Apr 1996 16:50:55 -0400
Subject: Re: The Phoenix broadcast!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In regards to the DJ's name, etc:

His name is John Dixon, and he's known to Phoenix radio listeners as
Johnny D. He's floated from rock station to rock station over the last 20
years or so, between other jobs in the music industry.

I've met him once. I have a friend who knows him quite well, and as I've
told Wieland, I'll tell you all too--this mutual friend is currently
suffering a bad HIV attack, and if he ever gets back to something
resembling normal health, I'll ask him to call Johnny D. for me and see if
we can connect.

Tom Tuerff