Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

DAVE'S 25TH BIRTHDAY

From: an376124@anon.penet.fi ()
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 1996 20:18:26 -0600 (CST)
Subject: DAVE'S 25TH BIRTHDAY
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical, rec.music.classical.guitar, rec.music.classical.performing, rec.music.classical.recordings, rec.music.collecting.cd, rec.music.collecting.misc, rec.music.collecting.vinyl, rec.music.compose, rec.music.country, rec.music.country.old-time, rec.music.country.western, rec.music.dementia, rec.music.dylan, rec.music.early, rec.music.filipino, rec.music.folk, rec.music.funky, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.gdead, rec.music.hardcore, rec.music.hip-hop, rec.music.indian.classical, rec.music.indian.misc, rec.music.industrial, rec.music.info, rec.music.iranian, rec.music.jazz, rec.music.king-crimson, rec.music.makers, rec.music.makers.bagpipe, rec.music.makers.bands, rec.music.makers.bass, rec.music.makers.bowed-strings, rec.music.makers.builders, rec.music.makers.choral, rec.music.makers.dj, rec.music.makers.dulcimer, rec.music.makers.french-horn
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

4/6/96

Please join me in celebrating Dave's 25th birthday.

You ask, "Who's Dave?"

Dave is a friend of mine.  His birthday is on May 26th.  On his last birthday
he only received 1 card.  So this year I'm asking for your help.  Please send
a card , letter or whatever to the address below:

		Dave
		P.O. Box 23822
		Milwaukee, WI  53223-0822

I opened this P.O. Box just for Dave's birthday.   I will give him the cards
on May 26th.

I have posted this message before and want to thank those who have already
sent a card.

Please tell your friends.

Thanks,

Chris :)