Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

J-File Interview -- Deadline for all responses - April 16

From: Richard Frost <rfrost@serf.asn.au>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 1996 10:08:25 +0930
Subject: J-File Interview -- Deadline for all responses - April 16
To: Love Hounds Digest <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
CC: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello love-hounds,

I just received this from the producer of JJJ after I sent him
the responses to my original email asking for info:

The responses are terrific - especially the stuff about KT in
Woden Valley primary. In the J File we will only have time for one or
two short excerpts from the demos. Would it be possible for someone
to mail me a taped copy of something next week - "In my Garden"
would be fine.
                Address : Chris Norris
                          c/o Triple J
                          PO Box 9994
                          Sydney 2001
			  AUSTRALIA

An alternative is to email him an MPEG compressed file of the demo
if someone can do it. A compressed WAV would be a good start although
it would have to be at least a 44Khz recording so it could be
broadcast on radio.

--
R i c h a r d   F r o s t 			 Email:
rfrost@serf.asn.au

7 Arabian Avenue, West Beach, South Australia 5024  Ph: +61-8-235-2735