Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy, Jane, and religion

From: aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 4 Apr 1996 21:52:31 GMT
Subject: Happy, Jane, and religion
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Yep, Jane and Happy definately belong up there.  Vickie is guiding you in the
right directions.

Now, I'm at something of crisis of faith here folks.  I've been something of
an atheist (non-deist, I guess) who has used KaTe-worship as a focus for my
spiritual cravings.  Recently, I've been getting into the pagan thing, which
I've enjoyed because of the focus on Goddesses, and the elemental, nature
stuff.  Now, I'm starting to wonder about where I want to put my foci for the
manifestations of God and Goddess I'm paying attention to.  KaTe has been a
kindly goddess for quite some time, but I'm starting to question my use of her
and her divinity.  Can anyone help me out, either with some inspirational
Kate message, or with a tale of a similar experience?

--
Allan Anderson -- aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com
or, my lovely linux box -- cerebus@nsdpc043.sc.hp.com |