Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

White horses

From: kln@a.crl.com
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 13:59:48 -0800
Subject: White horses
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

"Littoral horses"  snort snort cough laff laff fall out of ergonomic chair

Speaking of Horses, I saw Patti Smith a few weeks back in S.F.  I can't remember
if I posted anything at the time, but she was just terrific.  She's working on a
 new album and was testing the waters for a tour, just bopping around on stage
trying different stuff.  You never heard "Smoke on the Water" like this!

New work sounds tremendous.  We got acoustic versions that were hypnotic,
emotional, poignant.  Something to look forward to.

Karen  kln@a.crl.com  kimiad@aol.com