Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Depression

From: rkonrad@biddeford.com (Richard)
Date: 1 Apr 1996 23:22:29 GMT
Subject: Re: Depression
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In article <199603290159.SAA10278@kiva.com>, chris@kiva.com ("Chris Hansen
@ Work") wrote:

> Just to make this post a bit longer:  I found at least four and maybe
six different
> titles for Happy Rhodes and four for Jane Siberry.  Now the problem is that
> I've never, to my knowledge, heard either of their music but you all have
> spoken rather highly of each.  Any recommendations on a title to start with?
> And, just 'cause I'm curious, why?

my 20 cents worth: <inflation>

happy:   "the keep" cuz it's easily the most accessible of her many cds.
also, it's wonderful, not to mention spectacular. <g>

jane:  "when i was a boy" cuz it's the only cd i have of hers besides "no
borders here" which is dated and not representative of what she's doing
now.

so there.

rich