Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Artist names

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 21:46:20 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Artist names
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> That's the only reason I don't buy records from That Funny Symbol Guy.

At my university radio station I remember we had a problem with a
band called "The the". The computer printout by artist would skip
words like "and", "a", "the", etc, as a result this band would
be not listed! Oh well.

			Bryan Dongray

Violet used to say:	Jesus is coming... Look busy.
Wieland made it into:	Jesus is coming... look for Violet!
What about this:	Violet is coming.. look for Jesus.
	I assume Violet has heard "Precious Things"?