Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

*** GIANT KATE NEWS: KaTe's releasing the demos!!! ***

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 1996 10:26:08 -0100
Subject: *** GIANT KATE NEWS: KaTe's releasing the demos!!! ***
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Love-Hounds! It seems that KaTe finally gave in my begging!

Just got a letter from Lisa from the KBC (SAE 13) and she tells us, that
KaTe is currently picking out a load of demo songs from her archive. She
was surprised about the good sound quality, but want to noise-reduce them
professionally. They will come out as a special 20th anniversary edition in
1997 (20 years after the official release of Wuthering Heights, I think).
It will be a Double-CD and Lisa says that KaTe wants to add all the lyrics,
but unfortunately can't find some of her old written papers anymore. So she
has to decipher the words from the songs!!!! :-) This is really a joke!
Maybe WE can help her out on some? :-)))

Isn't this INCREDIBLE NEWS???
(Imagine Wieland jumping up and down on his seat)
WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!

KaTe, the WORLD IS WAITING!!!

PS: I think, this compensates for yesterday's bad PDFM-news!