Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Eerie similarities quiz

From: Rolf.Peukert@Theoinf.TU-Ilmenau.DE (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 96 16:53:51 +0100
Subject: Eerie similarities quiz
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi,

thinking about similarities to Kate, another artist came to my mind:

- female singer/songwriter from England

- her debut album was released by a major record company in the
  year 8 of a decade not so long before our own

- amongst others, it contains songs about feelings, being in love
  and kites

- her brother plays guitar and contributes backing vocals

- guest musicians include Dave Gilmour on guitar and
  Charlie Morgan on drums

- short last name starting with 'B'

Guess the artist and win another 'gaffer' explanation!
(for the experienced: find the Kate connection)

bye, Rolf

===
Wieland is coming... look for Mandy.
:)