Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wieland in the dock ... Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@sitgbsd1.telecom.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 96 09:13:00 EST
Subject: Wieland in the dock ... Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Encoding: 23 TEXT
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> Date: Thursday, 21 March 1996 6:39PM

 Mandy ejaculated:

> Wieland ... You obviously are the kind of person who is immature,
> intolerant, and just downright arrogant. In fact, the antipathy of
> the spirit of Kate's music.

 Yeah, Wieland, how dare you be the biggest Katefan outside the USA?
 How dare you be so dediKated to the cause that you took the time to
 create over one megabyte of "Moments - A Red Shoes Collection"?
 Who do you think you are loving Kate and her music and even the
 ground she walks upon more than just about anybody? Sheesh!

 TSB

 P.S. Wieland, all will be forgiven if I receive the complete lyrics
 of every song Kate has ever sung on my desk tomorrow morning - and
 a 150-piece orchestral arrangement of every tune she has ever hummed.
 Thanks in advance.