Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Wieland in the dock ... Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 10:20:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Wieland in the dock ... Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

On Fri, 22 Mar 96 09:13:00 EST JForward@sitgbsd1.telecom.com.au (Forward,
Jonathan) wrote:

>> Date: Thursday, 21 March 1996 6:39PM
>
> Mandy ejaculated:
>
>> Wieland ... You obviously are the kind of person who is immature,
>> intolerant, and just downright arrogant. In fact, the antipathy of
>> the spirit of Kate's music.
>
> Yeah, Wieland, how dare you be the biggest Katefan outside the USA?
> How dare you be so dediKated to the cause that you took the time to
> create over one megabyte of "Moments - A Red Shoes Collection"?
> Who do you think you are loving Kate and her music and even the
> ground she walks upon more than just about anybody? Sheesh!
>
> TSB

Unfortunately, dedication to Kate does not prevent one from acting like a jerk.
Take myself, for example. And it is well known that the evil one himself (may he
remain unnamed) is an ardent KateFan. I know Wieland is not a jerk by nature,
but he displayed a slight lack of wisdom with the "Mandy Pandy" comment, and
nobody likes being accused of knowing absolutely nothing."

I speak from the point of view of someone who has heard enough juvenile "Beef
Stew" jokes to last him several lifetimes. Very occasionally someone does it
when I am in a testy mood. I keep a weighty can of Dinty Moore nearby for just
such occasions. :-)

        Stu
Beef     "
         " pid
Chicken  "
         " ge
         " l pigeon

and on and on...

:-)

--
scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/