Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HEY WIELAND! TAPE ON THE WAY!

From: nudeadguy@aol.com (NudeAdGuy)
Date: 20 Mar 1996 15:25:37 -0500
Subject: HEY WIELAND! TAPE ON THE WAY!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Wieland:

Your tape of the Phoenix broadcast is on the way--mailed it out yesterday.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get ahold of Johnny D., so the other demo
tape remains unfound at this time.

Johnny D and I actually have a mutual friend, but that friend is currently
fighting HIV, and isn't in a communicative mood right now.

If I do get my hands on the other tape, I'll make a copy and send it to
you. Enjoy the tape when you get it--there's songs on both sides, as well
as DJ patter before and after.

Sorry I'm using the internet to tell you about this, but I lost your
internet address.
Tom Tuerff