Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Dreaming Plug(tm)

From: Kerry White <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 16:12:16 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re:Dreaming Plug(tm)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

  Hi,   I had used regular tape on a 1/4" plug and the jacks were too
exact a fit.  The surround decoder was on sale as a small unit.  New 1s
are part of *big* receivers!!  1 nice aspect is that I can set up wires
to the back speaker output and, if I watch my levels, I can tape stuff
that way!!  I sent a friend a homemade "boot" of new KaTe and messed w/
his whole day!!

                                     KrW
                          "Who was that masked man?"
                        "That no mask, that birthmark!"