Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sinead O'Connor has a baby girl!!!

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 10:33:53 -0100
Subject: Sinead O'Connor has a baby girl!!!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Name:  BRIGIDINE ROISIN WATERS
Birthday: 9th or 10th March 1996 in London
Father:  JOHN WATERS

Everything seems to be fine.
Kisses and congratulations from Love-Hounds-Worldwide!!!!
Thanks for the music and thanks for being TRUE!

 KT__________________KT
      /\       /\
     /  \     /  \
    /    \   /    \
    X X X X X X X X
     X X X X X X X
      X X X X X X

"I don't know if it was a dream or not, but I remember somebody looking
over into my cot going something like 'googgy wooogy woogy wooo'."
   --our very KaTe

"She's a Goddess." (Sinead about KaTe)

I am not like I was before
I thought that nothing would change me
I was not listening anymore
still you continued to affect me

I feel so different...

Best wishes
Wieland

PS: I strongly recommend "Beautiful Vision" (boot), Sinead life at The
Hammersmith Odeon 1990, very good sound quality! And: the life "Troy" from
her Three Babies CD-single. Woah!!! She def. IS (a little bit)!

"You're still a FUCKIN' Liar...!!!"