Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #94

From: nbuchwa1@ix.netcom.com (Norman Buchwald)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 18:31:29 GMT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #94
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu (Kerry White) wrote:

> Hi,  What is the procedure to informing QGATE's postmaster that
>they(he?) are/is doing this?  I've never been moved to try it before.

I wish I downloaded it so I can see the address directly.   If you
were sending a complaint to say the postmaster of my net provider to
complain giving false Kate Bush info a week ago, you would forward the
message to postmaster@ix.netcom.com.  I recently gotten in my private
email a post titled "win an easy $5000."  All I had to do was drop the
name in front of the address and write "postmaster" instead as I
forwarded it to them with the request "I don't like getting this in my
private email.  Please ask them not to do it again."  Some net
providers may give you deaf ears, if so, encourage many to send the
same request to the postmaster or call them, etc.

The Storm

It is this that brings us together