Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Unable to deliver; check ad

From: "QMGATE" <QMGATE@qmgate.corp.apple.com>
Date: 18 Mar 1996 05:25:22 U
Subject: Unable to deliver; check ad
To: love-hounds-digest@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Mail*Link(r) SMTP               Love-Hounds digest V12 #90

!!! Original message was too large.
!!!
!!! It is contained in the enclosure whose name
!!! is the same as the subject of this message.
!!!
!!! A preview of the message follows:

Love-Hounds digest         Monday, 18 March 1996       Volume 12 : Number 090

In this issue:
Q: Kate & Oscar Wilde
Autographed "Red Shoes" album Art for sale...
Numbered, Auotgraphed, "the RED SHOES" cover art..4 sale
Autographed "The Red Shoes" cover art For Sale
Re: Mon choux marche avec...
who's to know the power behind our moods? (Sphinx questions)
For TA and KB completists
RE: Q: Kate & Oscar Wilde
RE: who's to know the power behind our moods? (Sphinx questions)
A quest:  Woman seeks other women to jam with
Re: who's to know the power behind our moods? (Sphinx questions)
Re: Love-Hounds digest V12 #81
Re: A quest: Woman seeks other women to jam with
Re: Kate and Punkers
Re: DELIUS VIDEO
Re: Kate's affair -- proof?
RE: Q: Kate & Oscar Wilde
Re: Smurf?
Background voices on -eh- Lily
A warning
Looking for Mr. Goodbar (no Kate content)
October Project + Sampler (with KaTe, for Uli)
Re: Mon choux marche avec...