Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

k.d.

From: violet@slip.net
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 08:17:40 -0800
Subject: k.d.
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Well, well, well! An even NAUGHTIER boy wrote:
> Am I the only one with an autographed copy of the Kate shaves k.d. pic?
>
> TSB

I hate to ask, but I will.  Where is <gulp>, um... where is Kate shaving k.d?
(This could get nasty, so all you little waves, run away.  Big waves over
the age of 21 may stay.)

Violet

                XOXOX - - XOXOX - - XOXOX - - XOXOX - - XOXOX

"Why can't I order the men in the catalogs?"   [unknown]

             About a third of the people in the cafe--including the guy
Melvin had winked at--were blue.  Some were bright blue, some were deep
blue, some just had a bluish tint to them.
        "Are you telling me all those people are gay?"  I whispered.
        "To some degree or other."    [-- "Am I Blue" by Bruce Coville]

"Mercy! Save us!" yelled Mrs. Beauregarde.  "The girl's going blue and
purple all over!  Even her hair is changing color!  Violet, you're turning
violet, Violet!"     [--"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" by Roald Dahl]

                 XOXOX - - XOXOX - - XOXOX - - XOXOX - - XOXOX