Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate bush

From: "tony lopez" <Notusss@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 96 16:08:35 UT
Subject: kate bush
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

hi. I am a sixth grade dropuot .Besides that I have a large body of
work.Poetry
mostly. Some of this shit I have sss not that bad. Not great Not Bad. A little
Sample. Out in the all that is chaos Floating blind am I One solitary soul
audience to the echoes of morphic orating seas. Witness to the revelations
that the shapes of their voices bring and i see.hermit
Shes been on my mind in my heart for ten years. Im now twenty two.Still
a hermit. If she had a po box id fed ex it damn quick.Have you got a line
for a drowning man.