Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What a Silly Bitch!

From: nbuchwa1@ix.netcom.com (Norman Buchwald)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 1996 09:24:44 GMT
Subject: Re: What a Silly Bitch!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Haniff@DigitalMedia.octacon.co.uk (Haniff Din) wrote:

>What is Kate Bush up to these days?
>Any Info? LP?

She's making a triple album.  Each album will be split into four
sections.  She calls it a metamorphosis project.  It'll be all
acoustics, too.  She's going to have no fairlight or techno.  Some
will be piano, some will be guitar all performed by Kate herself.
It'll be released next week to kick off her "The Woman In Water" tour.
Of course, all seats at all locations are already sold out.  So you'll
have to scalp them.  Some critics have already said how can she top
her "Red Shoes" with all the dancers and effects.  She really outdid
herself, they said.  Even "The Line, The Cross, and The Curve" seems
dull in comparison.

Oh.  And by the way, she just wrote to me to let me know she got your
post.  You didn't know that she reads here?  Yes.  But she never
posts.  Instead she emails to those of us who are true fans, directly.
You certainly will never be getting a post from her.  I have all her
emails copied on ten disks so far and I'll treasure them always..

>I just can't be bothered to make the effort, well she obviously
>isn't...

Make the effort to what.  Act like a troll?

>What a Loser....:  Haniff...

Well, don't be hard on yourself.   I suggest you listen to Kate's
music.  There's a lot of riches out there.  You wouldn't want her
producing bland stuff every year, now would you?

The Storm

Well . . . just saying it can even make it happen!