Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Demos titles

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 21:22:00 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Demos titles
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin) wrote:
> I've made quite a few Home Demo tapes for my fellow lovehounds.   I was
> wondering if I was missing any.

The "Genuine Pig" CD is (as I understand) the most complete of the
KaTe demos, it is missing:
	Moving
	Organic Acid

Here are the correct titles of all the demos (I know about).
Note: I've left your CD title so you can map to the Phoenix title,
which we a taking to be "gospel":

	"AGREED" TITLE				YOU HAD

	Babooshka (piano version and beatbox - as you said)
	Come Closer to Me Babe			Goodnight Baby
	The Craft of Love
	Dali					Ferry Me Over
	Disbelieving Angel
	Don't Push Your Foot on the Heartbrake
	Frightened Eyes
	The Gay Farewell			Queen Eddie
	Hammer Horror
	It Hurts Me				A Rose Growing Old
	Kashka from Baghdad
	The Kick Inside
	Kite
	L'Amour Looks Something Like You
	Moving
	Nevertheless, You'll Do			Nevertheless
	Oh To Be in Love
	On Fire Inside a Snowball		Snow
	Organic Acid
	Rare Flower				Don't See Why I Shouldn't
	Rinfy the Gypsy				Playing Canasta
	Scares Me Silly				Really Gets Me Going
	So Soft
	Something Like a Song			In My Garden
	Stranded at the Moonbase		Keeping Me Waiting
	Strange Phenomena
	Surrender into the Roses		Coming Up
	Violin
	Where Are the Lionhearts		Lionhearts