Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Demos: Ami I missing any?

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 04 Mar 96 10:46:58 EST
Subject: Kate Demos: Ami I missing any?
To: Love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Greetings Love-hounds,

I've made quite a few Home Demo tapes for my fellow lovehounds.   I was
wondering
if I was missing any.  I make the tapes from the CD "Home Demos" (Genuine Pig
label).
Here's the track list (with possible title inaccuracies).

Babooshka  (piano version and "beatbox" version)
Kashka From Baghdad
Coming Up
Oh, To Be In Love
Playing Canasta
Snow
Ferry Me Over
Lionhearts
Violin
The Craft Of Love
Queen Eddie
In My Garden
Frightened Eyes
Nevertheless
Goodnight Baby
So Soft
The Kick Inside
Hammer Horror
A Rose Growing Old
Keep Me Waiting
Davy
Disbelieving Angel
Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbrake
Kite
L'Amour Looks Something Like You
Strange Phenomena
Really Gets Me Going

Please:
    - can someone help me with the correct titles
    - can someone help me complete this list.   I'm missing Organic Acid.
       are there others that I'm missing?

I will gladly make tapes for anybody as long as you send me a postage paid
return envelope along with 1 blank 90min tape.

peace

ron