Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTC&TC

From: Sharon Nelson <shenelsw@uwcsms1.uwc.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 10:36:26 -0600
Subject: TLTC&TC
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Dear Love Hounds,
        Am I the only KaTe fan who doesn't have a copy of TLTC&TC?  I cannot
find a copy of it.  Will someone help me out?  I can send a money order to
whoever can get me a copy of it.  Pleeeese!!!!  I am desperate!!
Mail me if you can help me out!
Thanks
Sharon
______
  |     "If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
  |/       we would be so simple that we couldn't."- Emmerson M. Pugh.
  |\       "The more I think about sex, the better it gets."-Kate Bush