Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate sheet music

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 1996 18:00:37 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Kate sheet music
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Michael (and everyone else),

> Does anyone know if there is any Kate sheet music out there.  The only
> music I've seen is the book with all of her lyrics in it and it has the
> melody line in it.

You are referring to:
	Kate Bush Complete ISBN 0-86175-413-1
which I'm still having an impossible time trying to get from my
local store. Can anyone help (ie if you can get it, contact me)?

The full orchestral versions of just a few, namely:
	Wuthering Heights
	Babooshka
	Army Dreamers
	Between A Man And A Women
	Cloudbusting
	Hounds Of Love
	The Kick Inside
	Love & Anger
	Running Up That Hill
	The Man With The Child In His Eyes
	The Sensual World
	This Women's Work
are in the most excellent book:
	Kate Bush - Off the Record	ISBN 1-85909-169-5
it also has 4 colour A4 sized prints, and 6 quarter A4 sized black&white
two per page prints. There is also the cover photo too.

> Your overly sensitive, but tries to be macho, fello postie,

KaTe says:
	Does he conceal what he really feels?
	He's a woman at heart
	And I love him for that
	Let's split him open like a pomegranate
	Insides out all is revealed
	Not only women bleed

I guess this is quoted from the Alice Cooper song "Only Women Bleed",
despite quite a few of his songs lyrics about mens feelings (one of my
other most favourite artists).

			Bryan Dongray