Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The dreaming...

From: "Roy J. Smith" <Roy.J.Smith@att.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 13:13:11 -0600
Subject: The dreaming...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Brett Harris wrote:

> By the way, is it just me, or is anyone else having a lot
> of Kate related dreams lately?? :)
>
> Brett.

This is too weird.... I did in fact, just last night, have
a dream in which, to my horror, our beloved was killed in an
automobile accident!  Anyone know what she drives? I hope it's
a nice, safe Volvo or something!

On the other hand, need I worry?  After all, since KaTe is God,
and God is immortal, she couldn't possibly be killed in a
Kar accidenT, could she?

In another dream the same night, I dreamed (dreamt?) that I
myself was shot in the chest.  Must be something I ate...

Roy Smith

"Lily, Oh Lily, I don't feel safe
 I feel that life has blown a great big hole through me"