Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: China

From: c9204374@student.anu.edu.au (Dan)
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 16:56:48 +1100
Subject: Re: China
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

        It may not be particularly relevant to KT, but it is interesting
what people associate with songs (thus the link with China and Tori's
song). A song doesn't have to be that great for you to like it, it just
depends on how you connect with it. I can't think of one KT song that I
don't like but still some don't click with me and bring any emotions out.
Others, however, manipulate my emotions like a puppet; take All of My Love
for example. Every time I listen to it I feel sad because it reminds me of
hard times.

        I think you would get some pretty bizarre conversations going here
if people said what certain songs make them think of. Take for instance The
Dreaming. What do you non-Australians think about when you here that song?

Dan

(Sorry about previous seeming unrelated merchandise; and I didn't say
Mussolini made the trains run on time, it was heresay.)