Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Collection for sale

From: gravende@epas.utoronto.ca (David Gravender)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 19:04:45 -0400
Subject: Collection for sale
To: Love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

For any serious or semi-serious collectors of Kate stuff.

I am desirous of selling, at a QUITE  negotiable price, the remaining,
still sizeable part of my Kate Bush collection, preferably as a whole or in
a few large portions.

Anyone to whom this is an interesting proposition, please email me for a
copy of the collection list at <gravende@epas.utoronto.ca>.

david gravender

               'That nothing can be lost
is false. Some things are lost.
I feel them slip away: almost enjoy
the loosened grip. The space of what is gone.'
                                                        --John Burnside
David Gravender    University of Toronto
<gravende@epas.utoronto.ca>
<gynt@eworld.com>