Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: You're the BEST!

From: qualmi@ix.netcom.com (NightEyes)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 08:52:06 GMT
Subject: Re: You're the BEST!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

E.L.Brookfield@mmu.ac.uk (E L BROOKFIELD) wrote:

>         This has to be the best newsgroup ever!
>
>         Thankyou so much to everyone who replied to my request for
>         videos.
>         You want something, you get it.
>         You have a question, you get an answer.
>         Just want to rant on about Kate in mindboggling detail,
>         Thats fine, (there's ALWAYS someone who knows more than you)
>
>         Kate would be proud of us....
>
>         Esther...xxxxxxx

	I agree... I've been lurking here for six months now.  I was on AOL
for a bit, and receieved the most thoughtful, selfless gift from a
KaTe fan whom I didn't even know. I've since lost his email address,
but John Light from California - if you're out there, I haven't
forgotten your generosity and I'm still working on a painting of KaTe
for you as a little "thank you".  >;-)

~ NightEyes (John Light, you might remember me as "GunnerGirl")

"Some things must be believed to be seen."