Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This "Freedom" Thing

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 11:52:52 -0500
Subject: Re: This "Freedom" Thing
To: Love Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Gee, I dunno, Vickie, I think your edit is a little too provocative, see my
notes below.

On Wed, 21 Feb 1996 02:12:44 -0600 (CST) vickie@miso.wwa.com (Xenu's Sister)
wrote:

>Taking care of "indecent lyrics" on behalf of the US Government.
>

>"**** **"  (courtesy of the CDA)
>
>***** the party, you **** ** **** ** **** *******"
Party? Pre we advocating partying? Immoral behavior of all sorts goes on at
these "parties." No references to parties allowed.

>A little nervous laughter, ******* *** ****
Nervous laughter? After a party? Have they done something wrong? Are they going
to do something wrong? If they were behaving in a perfectly wholesome manner
they wouldn't have anything to be nervous about, would they? This must go.

>My ********* **** ** *** *****, ********* *** ***
>Nobody else can share this
This is patently selfish. We should all share!

>Here ***** *** *** *** ***** ***
>The glorious *****, well, it ***** be love
"Glorious" and "love" in the same sentence. I can't put my finger on it, but I
don't like the sound of that.

>** it could be **** **** but it will ** ***
>It will be *********
>
>(Chorus)
>Oh **** **, oh **** **, **** ** ** ****
>Oh **** **, oh **** **, **** ** ** ****
>Oh I **** **, oh **** **, **** ** ** ****
All these "oh"s! We're just talking about a simulated orgasm, aren't we? I may
be a prude, but I wasn't born yesterday. I've heard about orgasms (though I
would *never* actually have one!) and I know there is supposed to be lots of
"oh"ing going on. Get rid of this.

>**** **! See what you're ***** ** **
>
>*** but you're beautiful aren't you?
A woman calling someone (a man? it's hard to tell at this point) beautiful?
Scandalous! Women don't do things like that, it's not proper. Much too forward.

>**** **** **** **** walking around
>I **** pull away, my ******* always wins
"Pull" is an oblique reference to masturbation, obviously. It has to go.

>*********** rhythm now
rhythm = music, especially evil dance music, which is all just a nasty metaphor
for sex, anyway. You can't use this word.

>                                    Kate Bush (modified)
And that name! "Bush!" Please! Do I need to explain it? How about Catherine
Hedgerow, or something nice like that?

--
scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/