Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Singing Along

From: 100427.2530@compuserve.com (Peter Chow)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 01:45:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Singing Along
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray) wrote:

>On 14 Feb 1996, Ellen van Neck wrote:
>> I am really interested to know how you fellow Love Hounds "react" to Kate's
>> music. In complete silence or humming or singing or ... ?
>> (Well maybe that is just for me to know if my behaviour is "normal"?)

For me it varies. I like singing harmonies (if you can call 'em that!)
or instrumental parts like the strings on The Fog. Although I think my
favourite must be singing the 'hounds' BVs on HoL...

AOoouw...AOooouuw...AOouuw...AOooouuuw....
...AOooouuw...AOouuw...AOoooouuuuuwwwww!

Peter Chow from London (UK)