Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on MST3K

From: aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com (Allen Anderson)
Date: 21 Feb 1996 02:29:43 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate on MST3K
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

MCQUARRF@ucfv.bc.ca wrote:
: The Fox station in our area is running the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 Hour -
: asyndicated version of the show that's on Comedy Central. For non-CC
: subscribers, it's this show where two robots and a guy watch old movies and
: make wisecracks about the action.

: Anyhow, the film this week was that great epic "Viking Women And the Sea
: Serpent"...and at the start of the film the "bad" Viking woman (you can tell
: she is bad because she has long dark hair and all the other Viking babes have
: long blond hair :) ) comes out from behind a tree and throws a spear. And one
: of the robots says "Look! It's Kate Bush!"

: Well, I was thrilled to bits....

: Cheers, Fiona
I remember that one!  Yay!  She does kinda look like Kate, too.  Anyone know who
the actress is?

--
Allan Anderson -- aanderson@ppg01.sc.hp.com
"Hug me till you drug me, honey;