Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on MST3K

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 22:55:12 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Kate on MST3K
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello all,

> : Anyhow, the film this week was that great epic "Viking Women And the Sea
> : Serpent"...and at the start of the film the "bad" Viking woman (you can tell
> : she is bad because she has long dark hair and all the other Viking babes have
> : long blond hair :) ) comes out from behind a tree and throws a spear. And one
> : of the robots says "Look! It's Kate Bush!"

> I remember that one!  Yay!  She does kinda look like Kate, too.  Anyone know who
> the actress is?

ALL the online movie database has for cast is:
	Susan Cabot
of this 1957 movie, directed by Roger Corman, who's been in quite a few
famous movies (as an actor), he seems to direct many B type movies.

If you wonder where I get this from, check one of:
	Australia	http://ballet.cit.gu.edu.au/Movies
	Germany		http://www.leo.org/Movies/
	UK		http://www.cm.cf.ac.uk/Movies/
	USA (east)	http://www.msstate.edu/Movies/
	USA (west)	http://rte66.com/Movies
I think they're all mirrors of the Cardiff, UK one, so take your
closest, they're a VERY good reference source.

			Bryan Dongray