Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe tapes

From: Smith Van Civ UCSS/PRC <smithv@usafe16.ramstein.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 96 21:58:00 PST
Subject: KaTe tapes
To: "'RMG'" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
Encoding: 41 TEXT
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello Lovehounds,

OK!  I've been deluged with requests for copying the
two tape projects!   Enough!  Please, if you want
copies of the tapes, post a request to this list
asking for someone to help--they will!

I've got almost twenty requests!  Come one,
fellow LoveHounds, help me out!    To make
matters worse, one of my VCRs is on the
fritz, and I have to get it repaired before I can
continue making copies (respondees take note!)

PLUS, I'm 90%  sure I'm about to move to the Land
of KaTe (OHHHHH, hurt me!!!) REAL soon, putting
an additional delay on my copies to my respondees.

PLUS, I've spent the last six weeks working 60+ hours
a week (I'm a contractor to the US government), which
has severely limited my time available for these copies.

So post an add today offering to help out fellow LoveHounds,
new though they may be--you inherited an OBLIGATION to
do so when you got your first generation tapes!

All those waiting on me to finish your copies--I'm sorry for
the delay, I *promise* I'll deliver as soon as possible.

God, I want to be in England.........the Land of KaTe........and
it may happen soon!

Thanks, LoveHounds, for you time in reading this post,

Van Smith

PS:  Weiland, you got it RIGHT-----KTISGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also Weiland, if I *had* the demos, and the time to explore
them appropriately, I would surely be helping in your lyric
discernation project.   BAD TIMING!!!!