Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Singing Along

From: brian_jones@ajc.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 16:02:27 -0400
Subject: Re: Singing Along
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

In article <4g58rf$llr@netaxs.com>, dobenson@intserv.com (David Benson) wrote:

>   I usually hum, though the best was a single wild night in the
hinterlands of
> Alabama (that's in the southern area of the U.S.)

My fave singalong is the background vocals to "The Morning Fog." It always
cheers me up, and defines for me the inherently joyful nature of Kate's
music.

"Di-a-dum-dum-do..."

Brian

--
brian_jones@ajc.com    |   "...you can't reason someone out of
If Kate Bush's music   |       a position they didn't reason