Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PHOENIX + MisK

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 16:45:36 -0100
Subject: PHOENIX + MisK
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello friends,
one last look around the house before I go...
I couldn't resist.

>>OOoooooeeeeeaaarrggguuuooorglllllmmmppfff...!!!!!
>Gesundheit!

Danke, Tom!

Rolf wrote re "Where are the Lionhearts":

> ..something like "You shouldn't fall for all at all."
> how about a second opinion?
> You fall for all the men
> You shouldn't fall for one at all.

You're first suggestion was better, IMHO.

> and some nit-picking remark about Feeling Like A Waltz:

You mean "It Hurts Me". :-)

> the lyrics file i found at ftp.uu.net has the line
> L'amour--mon choux avec un etranger.
> <Making love--my darling w/a stranger.>
> I think that's   L'amour--mon choux avec une etrangere.
> (this would refer to a female stranger)

May I ask you why you think so? I'm the last who can teach French, but she
sings "un etranger"!

Emmy wrote:
>>I wonder can I goad myself into another take,
>>And keep the mood?
>>It's like a film - such balance
>>I close my eyes to the cello solo,
>>And make the [?] music.   <=======Here I hear "And ethnic music" ???
>How about 'And ache..  The music..'

I wasn't looking for other suggestions here, but to someone supporting
me!! :-)
Your idea is good, but rather unlikely. "And ache" maybe okay, but then
"The music will never let me blow away" ??? That makes no sense. It must
be some special kind of music, I believe, we need an adjective here.
My nearest sound approximation is: "An-eightnic music..."
Creativity! Creativity!!!
Another problem I have here is, that I don't hear "my eyes", but "our
eyes". Something is wrong here. Me or Kate. (Pull out the Pin!)

Hell, can it be that one from Belgium and one from Germany are the only
ones who can make contributions here? What has happened to you all ????
Is it really that boring?

The lyrics are up on the WWW now!! Thank you Emmy(ly)! X X X
http://www.dma.be/p/bewoner/Krd/early_e.htm

Violet Violet! You're my last hope!

Hey, today I got SAE 12! It's May the 6th as I told you yesterday! Nothing
else, I'm afraid.

Oh England, my Lionheart I don't want to go...
Wieland must say bye now..

KTISGOD, keep that in mind! I will be back in ca. two weeks.
Do Not Post Binaries! Take care of Violet!