Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Posting

From: zigory@aol.com (Zigory)
Date: 17 Feb 1996 05:28:33 -0500
Subject: Posting
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

If i want to post my Meeting Kate story (which is in a file of mine) and I
am on AOL, I believe I have to compose an email and attach the file.  My
question is what is the email address of this group to send this to. I am
posting this message (via AOL) by simply replying to another post.  I
don't know how to compose mail in a non-reply mode (which on AOL is
necessary if I am going to attach a file, I think).