Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

DEMON DEMOS!

From: E L BROOKFIELD <E.L.Brookfield@mmu.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 11:03:34 GMT
Subject: DEMON DEMOS!
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Just re-listening last night to the demos I have (in the bath I
thouroughly recommend it!) I noticed something on the track, the nane
for which I have:
I don't See Why I Shouldn't (Pick The Rare Flower)

Towards the end of the track, when the piano is really kicking
thumping away after the last of the lyrics, I can hear what sounds
like a cup and saucer rattling in the background.
Presumably this was on top of the piano, and the vibrations from the
piano caused it to rattle. At the end of the track Kate obviously
stands up very abruptly to turn off the tape recorder as she knocks
the afore mentioned tea cup.

Da da my bit of trivia for you !!
Esther...xxxx