Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

THE Man THE Man THE Man THE Man THE Man ...

From: Wieland Willker <willker@chemie.uni-bremen.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:21:53 -0100
Subject: THE Man THE Man THE Man THE Man THE Man ...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello, a short note:
(this is just too important to let go by)
Jonathan wrote:
> Very funny, but surely the laugh in between the "He's here"s on the
> single version of "Man With the Child in His Eyes" constitutes Kate's
> first, though tentative, step towards her first full-blown comedy number?

You're right there's a laugh, but this one slipped through, because it was
Laureen, producer Andrew Powell's 4 year old daughter who suddenly peeked
into the studio and NOT Kate!
You should know better. It can be heard quite clear!

AND Jonathan, it's "The Man..." !
"THE Man with the Child in his Eyes" !!!
Got that?
"T H E Man with the Child in his Eyes"
" T H E Man ..." !!!
Not "A Man" not "Man" but "T H E Man..."

Everything has a meaning here!! Let's discuss this a bit. Why "THE"??
And not "A"??
The first thing is the eye-catching obvious:
"The Man" - "The Child" two times "the"! This takes you immediately to the
next question: Who is "The Child"? Without any other information it is
definitely the Christ child! Okay, here God comes in. Now, as we all know
KaTe IS God, therefore "the child" is meant to be KaTe. Easy heh? Now, as
we could so easily connect "the child" via God to KaTe, let's see: what
about "the man"? It's more difficult.
 Some hints: See: THE Saxophone Song, James and THE cold gun, Room for THE
life and finally THE Kick Inside! Looks like a concept album heh?
And "THE Man" is the key!! Oh KaTe, you are so clever!!
Have a look: read "THEMAN" backwards:"Nameht". (One of KaTe's little games.)
Now everybody can see it: Nameth is the old greek "Nameteia" which means
"TRUTH" !! Serious! Is She clever? IS SHE CLEVER??

She's God.

Best wishes
    Wieland

PS: Homework: the use of the word "of" in "In Search of Peter Pan".