Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fanning The Flames

From: delius@ldd.net (wd)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 96 12:25:50 GMT
Subject: Re: Fanning The Flames
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

I started reading this newsgroup because I thought it would be a good and
useful place for information on any new kate releases and info.  Instead, it
seems like I have taken a nice trip back to the first grade play ground.
What's the point in dogging out one artist simply to try to make the other
look better?  I don't really care for Tori's music, but I think she is very
talented--just not my cup of tea.  I don't think she set out to copy Kate
Bush, and, personally I don't think she has.  They seem like very different
artists.  The only similarities I can see are gender and piano...big deal.

all the best,

del

"Second star on the right, straight on 'til morning"