Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fanning The Flames

From: Angel Bracamontes <nsab2@nursepo.medctr.ucla.edu>
Date: 10 Feb 1996 08:02:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Fanning The Flames
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

chrisw@miso.wwa.com (Chris Williams) wrote:

>    From her contributions to The Comic Strip's _G.L.C._ ("...who's the
> funky sex machine!"...) and her prefered causes it's plain that Kate
> is a Liberal!

Hi, Chris!

	The lyrics in my Japanese TWW (which, by no means, provide the
'final word' on lyrics) assert that this word is 'funny.' But I've
always thought she spoke the unspeakable here. Anyone else think it's
possible that Ken is "the fuckin' sex machine?" There's definitely a
hard 'K' sound, but I don't really here an 'N' preceeding it.

Robb

"Don't want your bullshit...just want your kateprofanity..."