Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TD

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 96 08:16:38 +0100
Subject: Re: TD
To: w3fuch02@fsrz2.rz.uni-passau.de (Alexander Fuchs)
cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello!

Alexander wrote:
> I have got one question to the german readers of this newsgroup. Although I
> understand english quite well, there are always a few words in Kate's lyrics I
> don't know.  This is really a pitty, because you only can  understand
> and enjoy Kate's songs if you fully catch the lyrics. So I'd like to know if
> there is a german translation of her songs (or a part thereof) available on
> the net.

Well, I don't think there's one on the net, though I've tried to translate
most of Kate's lyrics into German a long while ago and could mail them to you.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]