Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fanning The Fancy

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 15:29:19 -0600
Subject: Fanning The Fancy
To: lombaeg@donald.interpac.be
Cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

[Emmy]

>I've never known any other artist to be given so much badmouthing on
>rec.music.gaffa as Tori has lately, and I wonder why? Come on, guys, we're
>LoveHounds not HateMongrels..

Shh!  One way to stop some behaviors
is to set a very bad example of them.  ;-)

Lampooning:  the art of imitating bad things well.

A secret... this emoticon <oo> is the BozoSymbol.
                                                ^
When you see it, please inflate your shoes and
prepare for the BozosOnTheBus to begin honking to see
who has the reddest nose.

len
Len Bullard