Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A Refreshing Change

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@dispatch.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 1996 18:59:56 -0500
Subject: Re: A Refreshing Change
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

On Wed, 7 Feb 1996 15:12:42 -0800 (PST) MCQUARRF@ucfv.bc.ca wrote:

>Hi. I'm a girl who doesn't exercise, smokes like a chimney, has a severe skin
>rash problem, a vocabulary that doesn't extend much beyond "f***", and a bunch
>of exotic parasitical diseases that I'd love to share with you. I'm sitting by
>my phone waiting for you to call me. Just dial 1-800-SPA-AAAM and let's talk!

My dream girl!

>[what is it with all these stupid postings, anyhow? does the word 'gaffa' mean
>'lonely guys with big VISA card limits' in some language? cheers, fiona)

[snicker] Nice line. Perhaps we should add it to the "What does gaffa mean"
question in the FAQ?

Stu

FYI. The internic lists this information for videofantasy.com, who is
responsible for at least two recent spams against us:

CN Productions (VIDEOFANTASY-DOM)
   P. O. Box 6944
   Rockford, IL 61125
   US

   Domain Name: VIDEOFANTASY.COM

   Administrative Contact:
      Nelson, Jay  (JN247)  jnelson@VIDEOFANTASY.COM
      (815) 968-9595
   Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
      Busam, Matt  (MB620)  mbusam@BOSSNT.COM
      608 362-1340

I suggest you all give the administrative contact a polite call and remind him
just how much you appreciate their advertisments.

--
scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/