Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Fanning the Flames

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 14:39:37 -0600
Subject: RE: Fanning the Flames
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

>>One of the many things I like about Tori Amos is the variety of styles at her
>command.
>
>And didn't she act with perfect decorum on the Regis and Kathie Lee show this
>morning....

Yes.  She sang a completely forgettable song without
range, tempo or pitch control in a dull dishwater alto.  The dress
was ghastly and the hair was slept on.  Her posture was
toad like and her ankles are fat like her face.  Does she ever smile?

"Yes, they kicked me out of school because of a difference of opinion.."
"Music must be FREE".. "I had to explore the inner woman completely..."

How did the line in Amadeus go, "... the Patron Saint of Mediocrity".

Other than that, Tori's perfect.  Adorable.  Elf-like.  A waif with a whiff
of whiny.
A great success for those who think Kurt Cobain was a poet and his
widow is a musician.

Why DO people compare Tori to Kate?  Well, there is the
hair-thing.....

len

OK, Stev0 and woj, that should start a flame war worthy of the name.  ;-)

Len Bullard