Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1996-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sensual World, the music

From: Ellen van Neck <100411.2450@compuserve.com>
Date: 01 Feb 96 16:28:54 EST
Subject: The Sensual World, the music
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi Wieland,

I have read the articles you appended with great interest. I did not know there
was so much to do about this piece of music a few years back. It has never been
my intention to upset anyone with my question. It was -this- question that was
not answered during all those years I am a fan of Kate Bush and therefore I am
happy to join Love Hounds. You point me out to the right answers!

I have written down the names mentioned in the articles, maybe I can find
something about it here in The Netherlands. I will let you know if I do.

And about Mr. Havermans append:
| Subject: RUTH buttons
|
| I came across a couple of small Running Up That Hill buttons/pins while
| cleaning out. Anyone interested, anything to trade? I'd like a copy of
| 'Shrubberies"(sic) on tape or something to that extent.

Please e-mail me if you still would like to have a copy of this CD.

Ellen.